Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

REPLACE HOSES ON 1845C NOW IT WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD OR

Customer Question
REPLACE HOSES ON 1845C...

REPLACE HOSES ON 1845C NOW IT WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD OR BACKWARDS?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1845 C

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

DO NOT KNOW SERIALNUMBER

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

GOING TO GET SERIAL NUMBER

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
jaf0143506 serial numbeer 1845c
case skid loader
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
are you still there?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
how much longer for the answer?
5/30/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 25 days ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Do the hydraulics work? Just lost the drive? Oil reservoir full?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
full of oil bucket works just the drive.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
my brother is doing the work,
i no longer can do it due to back surgery. he is not here, till tomorrow.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
tell me where are the answers to my questions?
all you told me was give me more money, really i paid 5 dollars for what. for some to tell me he knows what he is talking about, really??
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 24 days ago

The drive has a filter and a charging pump, is the filter and hoses up to the charge pump vacuum tight?