Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

My 2008 t6030 new Holland tractor doesn't start sometimes. I…

Customer Question
My 2008 t6030 new...

My 2008 t6030 new Holland tractor doesn't start sometimes. I clean the connections and it will start anew times then it will turnover like the battery is low. I check the battery and it fully charged and the ca is 1100. Do i need a new starter or a starter relay?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Engine model 667TA/MEA. Engine number###-##-#### PIN number Z7BD06067, model T6030

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
5/26/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

How old is the battery? How did you check it? Check the battery voltage when you engage the starter! If it drops below 8 volts, the battery is bad.