Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a Kenworth here that keeps saying that the front diff…

Customer Question
I have a Kenworth...

I have a Kenworth here that keeps saying that the front diff is engaged and it's not. We've replaced the switch and pin but as soon as you go over 30 km an hour it says it's engaged.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Kenworth T370 2014 VIN 972715

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Automatic

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
5/2/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago
Daniel Wilson
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What do you have logs for fault codes in the ECM memory and transmission controller memory as well as the ABS fault codes?