Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

HOW DO YOU CLEAN INLET S. HOW DO U CLEAN INLET SCREENS ON…

Customer Question
HOW DO YOU CLEAN...

HOW DO YOU CLEAN INLET S

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

HOW DO U CLEAN INLET SCREENS ON BARKO 250 LOADER

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

WE CANNNOT ET SCREEN OUT TO CLEAN

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy