Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

No issues just want a build sheet as I bought it used. No…

Customer Question
No issues just want...

No issues just want a build sheet as I bought it used.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

No just want the build sheet for reference when I need to do somethign on it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
2004 FRHT 1FUJCRCK34PN46004
Answered in 1 day by:
3/30/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow-ups are free after ratings, so rate with confidence!

That is considered body builder access now and we tech, unless we work in the body shop, are not allowed access to the build sheets anymore.

I suggest asking your dealer for the body builder sheets or the free access for the body builder access needs. I wish I had them, but Daimler took a lot of different access stuff like that away from us late last year. They also purged a lot of the system as well for the new trucks.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5-star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5-star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I even just requested the body builder for Coronado and all they sent me was the 122SD which is the newer ones, not the older one like you have.

If the dealer gives you a hard time, contact the HQ for they will get you a dealer that will give it to you. I contact them often. The address is on the right and the contact us at the bottom has their direct number. Ask for the innovation department if needed. They are nice people and will get it for you.

CLICK HERE