Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Trying to find a transmission drive plate for a Yuchai dozer…

Customer Question
Trying to find a...

Trying to find a transmission drive plate for a Yuchai dozer with a shuttle clutch transmission

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I do not have that. It has a TY 395 E3 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I’m in needof the transmission drive plate the inserts and the retainer plate. Do you have or know someone who does

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I should sure use vendor names

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
3/26/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

how can I send you a picture
R U there

Yes, I'm here. I find no parts that look anything like yours. Other than calling the Keno folks, or another like Asian tractor parts, I see no solution. I will opt out and see if anyone else can help Sorry.

Just refund my money!!! I'm not waiting 24 hours