Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a TS6.120 New Holland and I am trying to find the…

I have a TS6.120...

I have a TS6.120 New Holland and I am trying to find the torque specs. on the head it has a 274 cu. in. engine. I also need torque sequence. can anyone please help me out.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Modle is 402TSS2C4A20402001 Tractor number is *****

I think it has been a little bit longer than eight minutes
3/24/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

What is the make of the engine NH ?? or ford

New Holland

Thank you for the response

I will look this up now for you

there are two different size bolts, there are four smaller bolts on the rocker assemblys

Hi

Thank you for that

head bolts are 3 steps 35-65-115 ft lbs

rocker bolts 35-40 ft lbs , repeat

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

HI

Correction on rocker shaft bolt

45-52 Ft Lbs

that is the torque amount i need the torque sequence also
how much longer you think it will be?

Hi

I am sorry

start in the middle and work outward in a circular motion

that includes the rocker shaft

i am truly sorry that you didn't answer my question. i sure hope that i am not getting charged for something i didn't receive. have a good afternoon.
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Before I look these up for you please confirm if you still need help with this?

i do
thanks

Click on this link. I uploaded some snapshots from the shop manual.

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Daniel Wilson