Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

OkI have a couple of questions. My power to the keeps going…

Customer Question
OkI have a couple...

OkI have a couple of questions

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

My power to the bunk keeps going on and off I get a warning beeps then It goes off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

2007 Freightliner Columbia 1fuja6cv67lw82783

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also I have no heat in the cabins that the heater core

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/28/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 24 days ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow-ups are free after ratings, so rate with confidence!

I see this was around for a few days, but just popped on the board. Not sure whay happened or the delay. it may have been a site issue which I don't work for. Was this resolved or do you still need help?

What have you checked? When you get the beeps, is there a sequesnce, warning lamps, or faults?

Have you checked the main sleepr maxi fuse in the fuse panel for corrosion to rule out the main power to the sleeper?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5-star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5-star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson