Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a Mitsubishi Fuso Vin: JW6BBF1H1YL000609. Engine

Customer Question
Hello i have a Mitsubishi...
Hello i have a Mitsubishi Fuso Vin: JW6BBF1H1YL000609. Engine model: 4D34-3At3B. Family: XMTXH03.9D4A
We are trying to connect MUT 3 with a VCI to this truck to try and connect with the computer, but we are unable to connect. We have checked the fuses already on the truck and we were unable to see if anything was wrong and didn't find any blown fuses. We have hooked up the scanner to a different mitsubshi fuso to ensure that the scanner and program was working correctly and it did. The connector for this truck is a OBD-2 plug with another plug beside it that also comes with the harness.
Could you some how find us the the wiring diagram for the data link for this truck.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
3/22/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow-ups are free after ratings, so rate with confidence!

When using the MUT III and the VCI, you have to plug in both on the vehicle for the full communication to work. Your harness should be a yellow plug and a gray plug, right? Plug them both in for 1 is the transaxle and chassis, and the smaller one is the engine.

You should then get communication. If you don't, verify the check engine lamp is coming on indicating the ECM is powering up. There may be an issue with the harness or the transistors in the control module otherwise.

I can provide full electrical and engine control diagrams if needed still due to no communication.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5-star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5-star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Hello, thank you for responding. I have already made sure to connect both plugs to the truck. I know how to make the MUT and the VCI work as i have already connected it to other trucks.What i need from you is the wiring diagram for the datalink for this truck and the pin out with all the voltages for this truck. I was unable to find anything online and or through the manuals. Please help. thank you.

I'm running into the same issue on tech DVD and the FUSO site. I can't locate a pinout for it. Truck is too old and only has the older manual info, nothing updated.

I will opt out and see if another expert has it. They might have Mithcell and have that info, but the OEM doesn't which is all I have access to.