Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

How do I get a 13 freightliner out of derate, I changed all…

How do I get...

How do I get a 13 freightliner out of derate, I changed all filters and cleaned mite

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1fujgld50elfh6692

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Marco scan tool, both manual and forced Regens

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I've changed all filter's and cleaned miter valve

3/22/2018
roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok, what are the codes stored???

Roy

I got it out of derate, now I get a dog zone2 code

what is the code??????

3719

let me check

247
Fail14

247 14 you need to reset the ash count

116.1  SPN 247/FMI 14 - EPA07 - GHG14

SPN 247/FMI 14 (MCM Reported Ash Mileage is Lower than the CPC Stored Value)

Show/Hide Checkboxes

1. Connect DiagnosticLink® .
  2. Turn the ignition ON (key ON, engine OFF).
  3. Select DPF Ash Accumulator from the Actions Drop-down Menu.
  4. Choose MCM Replacement Option, then select the Synchronize from the CPC radio button.
  5. Verify that the MCM value has changed in the DPF Ash Accumulator window and that the 247/14 CPC fault is no longer active. MCM will change to a value that should be within 5% of the CPC displayed volume within 5-10 seconds of executing the routine. Clear all faults and release vehicle.

the 3719 is an information code for needing a regen. if it is run, do not interrupt it while it is running

do you have the DDDL program???

Roy

Thanks I'll try that

your welcome

Roy

Please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. that is the only way the site will pay me for my efforts.

Roy

do you have any other questions??

roybelding