Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 2010 international4300 24ft box truck. I have a…

I have a 2010 international4300...
I have a 2010 international4300 24ft box truck. I have a small transfluid leak coming from a line going into the radiator it looks like. Its only leaking from a connection point. Hope you can help
3/20/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

what you are describing is the trans cooler line leaking

that is a common issue, just need to replace the end of the line that goes into the bottom of the radiator, if line too short, then you will need to replace the line

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

what is that piece called that im replacing

Hi

Thank you for the response

That is called the trans cooler line

i am replacing the line or just the connector? And if just the connector piece, does that piece have a specific name

Hi

I my self always replace the line

replacing the fitting usually leaks anyway

So replace the line

when you go to get the new line, tell them if it is right or left

right is in left is the return

Wayne, Journeyman