Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Looking to find the location of all the fuses for my new…

Looking to find the...

Looking to find the location of all the fuses for my new Holland TC25

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have the serial number but its a New Holland TC25D

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing would be a strong word...trying to diagnose the problem tractor was running then I shut it off and when I went to turn it back on i had no power, no dash lights, nothing (this was less than 5 mins after running) I put a multimeter on the battery and it was showing around 12V so I'm pretty sure its not the battery i've had problems with the neutral switch slipping down but I don't think thats it as when that happends I usually get the fuse light and glow plug to turn on so now im thinking I blew a fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ummmm no I think thats about it

3/20/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Fuses are under the dash, see link below.

Left side , under dash.

I see a negative rating, but I showed you the fuse locations!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician