Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Find information to fix low flow alarm in even number gears…

Customer Question
Find information to fix...

Find information to fix low flow alarm in even number gears on new holland t g 210 tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Will have to get that info but it has 16 speed and i am getting a low flow alarm on 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 and 16

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cleaned internal strainer /changed oil and filters

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
i need a tractor tec not trucks
3/14/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 4 months ago
Daniel Wilson
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If you have a low flow warning or low oil pressure warning then let me know what you found in the filters and if you didn't inspect inside the filters I would open them up and inspect a sample for any fine metal or trash in the filter that would indicate a pump or other internal component failure occurring. Also when you change the oil did you know any discoloration or burnt smell as well as any milkiness in the oil that would indicate moisture and water mixed with the oil? If so these are all things that indicate internal problems and failure. It would be more so with metal and debris found in the screen, filters and oil. If there is no operational concerns then it is possible that the sensor is sending false signal due to a wiring harness or sensor problem. If the oil and filters are completely clean with no sign of failure and the oil was clean then you will want to have the pressures tested and confirmed if they are within OEM specifications or if they reveal potential internal leakage etc. Let me know the results and if we need to take deeper into this. And if so please provide your serial number. Once you're satisfied with the information provided please take a moment to write my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site. Five-star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Still checking changed oil. Filters and cleaned internals strainer minor cotton looking materal in inside strainer have not checked filters or pressure would like 2 know how 2 ck pressure for transmission saw what looked like a hose with connector hanging on side of trans
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 2 months ago

Thanks for the update. For that part of troubleshooting you will need the shop manual. I found one for under 15 on the web. Click below for the link

Manual