Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I’m working on an isx engine number 79101590. I need the cam…

I’m working on an isx...
I’m working on an isx engine number 79101590. I need the cam gear and rocker shaft torque specs and the procedure for setting the valves and injectors.
3/13/2018
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow-ups are free after ratings, so rate with confidence!

Cummins keeps giving a 404 web site error this morning so I can't look up by the serial number. Which series is this or the year?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5-star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5-star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

It’s a 2005 isx 435st

The CM870. Give me a minute and I will have the full manuals for you with all the specs in them. I have back up pdfs for when the site acts up with the info.

Let me know if you have any issues pulling those. That is the engine with all the specs, steps, and pictures you need for the work you're doing.

Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician