Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Nissan forklift no forward or reverse. Model:

Customer Question
Nissan forklift no forward...

Nissan forklift no forward or reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model:

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Model:mcp1f2a25lv

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Serial:CP1F2-9w3277

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
The inching valve seems to be working properly
3/13/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

How did it quit? Wasit working ok, then just stopped? Have you removed the inching valve and checked for a stuck valve? Electric shift or manual shift? If electric, is the f/r solenoids getting battery voltage?

I see the question is still open?