Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a cummins l10 hydraulic injectors system and i need…

I have a cummins...

I have a cummins l10 hydraulic injectors system and i need the correct adjustment secuence

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did everithing i know and nothing works im stuck with the calibartion secuence

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

1993 cummins l10 with hydraulic injectors

3/12/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

thanks
i just need the exact secuence to adjust my injectors

See if these pages from the service manual will help

i will try thanks

Thank you, ***** ***** the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician