Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

How do I recalibrate deere 2006 410g electronic throttle.

Customer Question
How do I recalibrate...

How do I recalibrate john deere 2006 410g electronic throttle

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

410g 956155

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked voltage at white and black wires at injector pump. Throttle all the way down is 4.8 volts all the way up 7.05 volts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Code f455 f475 f48a

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
3/9/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help.

Hold the select button down while turning the key switch on. It will flash the hours, engine temperature, hydraulic temp then battery voltage.It may not be in that order but when it says dIAG release the select button. Then push the select button until it says Pcal, then push then select button to select the calibration procedure. When the yellow light flashes on the dash, Slowly move the throttle lever, not the pedal, from low idle to high idle then back and the light will go off if done correctly. Note: there is an internal spring in the potentiometer, or throttle switch which you have call it. Make sure that when you installed the sensor that you aligned the slot and had to rotate the sensor to line up the bolt holes, this takes the sensor off of 0 volts to like .005. that is how the ECU knows the sensor is working. If the ECU sees no voltage or the full 5 volts it will throw a code. To check the sensor, remove it and rotate the alignment notch with a small screw driver, it should have resistance and spring back.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

Your other option is through JD Service Advisor for calibration as I am sure you are aware .

We can follow up as needed on here. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

F48A 000637 10 Crank Position Input Pattern Error

F475 000174 03 Fuel Temperature Input Voltage High

001569 31 Fuel Derate

F455 000110 03 Engine Coolant Temperature Input Voltage High

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago

It is a pleasure to help. Once again, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson