Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Is there an aftermarket equivalent to the 2016 Hino 195

Is there an aftermarket...

Is there an aftermarket equivalent to the 2016 Hino 195 front shock? The number on the shock is 48511-37320. Everything I've seen fits the rear, but not the front.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2016 Hino 195 vin# JHHRDM2H4GK002643.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

We will be.

3/8/2018
Don
Don, Journeyman

hI there my name is Don

I will try to help you on this i have tried my sources to see if your number comes up or cross reference

my supplier said the other way we can try is this

measure the shock length and the size of the bolt holes

is there any other number on the shock or letters before the number

Have you tried calling Mack they are a Hino distributor

so far there is not a charge to you during the information request sessions

please let me know

'Don

Hi there

so i did some hunting around and with the help of my supplier here are the numbers for the front shocks depending on what you shock length is

these are Munroe Numbers they list for front shocks

there are 5 possibilities

they are as follows

66624

66714

66841

66864 or

65110

you will have to measure your shock amd match it up to one of those numbers

Don

Please

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page.

Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required Many thanks

Hi there thanks for the picture

let me check those numbers do not come up i had my supplier check it out

is there any other model numbers on your hino or letters

that may help

i am thinking its the 65110 munroe that will be the fit

i am told its the most common one

Hi there

all you have to do is take the measurement of your shock from center of the mount bolts and match it up to one of the numbers i gave you

munroe has the specs on their web site

you do not have to remove the shock just jack it up a little

don

Hi there can you do this please

Please Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page.

Have a great night

Don

Don
Don, Journeyman