Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Any idea on type of scan tool you would reccomend. I have a

Customer Question

Any idea on type of scan tool you would reccomend. I have a snapon solus pro scanner for cars,havent checked if works on truck.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 8 months ago.

Hi, It is Dan. Thanks for the request. Are you looking for portable and the most bang for your buck that reads multiple engines and live data streams for heavy trucks?

It can get quite expensive getting the individual programs on a laptop.

Click on this link. I have one of these on my service truck. It does live data streams and multiple engines.

Scan tool

There is a shop version for much more money but not necessary if all you need is read and clear codes and view live datastreams.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.