Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I’m sorry but I’d like to find some piece of a new Holland…

Hello I’m sorry but...

Hello I’m sorry but I’d like to find some piece of a new Holland 8030 tractor, it is transmission edge and door power I have some numbers and pictures may be the right page to find will be very much helpfully

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 8030

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Serial 803BR401809 year 2007

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Do you have pictures you can attach? Do you have a good description were part goes and what it does?

That are my pictures
8098DE30-0EA1-49AB-A732...jpeg8098DE...jpeg63DA1083-FA9C-49D4-B2D1...jpeg63DA10...jpegBDE09557-9CC1-4419-A5D5...jpegBDE095...jpegF42AD1E9-4633-4567-B3CB...jpegF42AD1...jpegF07A4732-7D45-443C-A5BC...jpegF07A47...jpeg37CB5A53-68CD-42B9-AD75...jpeg37CB5A...jpeg

The one shaft 73401315 , is a good number and shows to be available from New Holland dealer. The(###) ###-####is short a number, needs to be 8 digits, I only show seven. And I can't download a parts list for the 8030! I see an 8030T. but none of the numbers match. Looks like unit made in Brazil.

Ok than

Can you look at the 331 number and see if there is more to it?

Ok will see tks !!

OK>

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician