Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a problem but I figured it out code 10 and I put a…

I have a problem but...
I have a problem but I figured it out code 10 and I put a jumper across the HPCO switch. It stays running now. How can I replace it with little Freon lose.
1/21/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

The switch will have a check valve under it, that will shut off when the switch is removed, you will have very little if any, loss of refrigerant. Thermoking makes it like that , as well as other manufacturers so you can change a switch without loss. Get the new switch and swap it out!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Thank you sir. When I get the switch in I will do that. I appreciate your help.

Thank you!