Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Is the torque specs for the rocker arms and the jake brake…

Is the torque specs...

Is the torque specs for the rocker arms and the jake brake the same for a 6NZ and a C15

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

6NZ237349

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I'm just trying to find the torque specs. After replacing injector cups

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
I can get you the info you need. Be back in a few minutes.
The rocker and Jake bolts torque to 80 foot pounds.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Is that for the stud also?
The nut for the stud also torques to 80 foot pounds.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert