Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Need to replace inside door latch on kw404 l have removed…

Customer Question
Need to replace inside...

Need to replace inside door latch on kw404 l have removed trim just cannot find a way to remove old latch

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2000 404

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just can't figure out how to remove the inside latch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Doing it myself

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/18/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. By chance can you upload a few pictures of the latch assembly inside and outside so i can be sure we will be on the same page?