Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I need a wiring diagram for a 2004 freightliner century

Customer Question
ser.#M46075,dash,vcu,gauges,cab,etc...
I need a wiring diagram for a 2004 freightliner century ser.#M46075,dash,vcu,gauges,cab,etc
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/17/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 1 month ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. For your diagrams though I will need two responses from you on here so I can post the Premium service offer as those are additional to your question value here.

Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 month ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I'm not sure what happened there.. Do you still need help with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5 star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No one has answered yet,still need the schematics

Which systems? You listed several. What is the issue so I can get the right ones to you?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I just need the schematics , im swapping a series 55 detroit in a 98 freightliner century for a mbe 4000 in a 04 columbia and i have the vcu and all the wiring from the 04 to graft into my 98.
the 98 uses analog inputs and the 04 uses the vcu to control the engine so i have to feed switch inputs into the vcu
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 30 days ago

CLICK HERE

You are going to need all of those.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
there should be a serial number specific schematic for that 04 columbia m46075
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 29 days ago

I don't have that.

I'll opt out for the tech that does.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ya thats all different than what i have,Thanks for trying.
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 29 days ago
go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
looks like the right stuff but i have to write down a few numbers tomorrow to make sure,there are a few more wires that enter the cab under the heater i think there are 3 - 30 pin bulkhead connectors
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 28 days ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
looks like that diagram is mostly right but i have seven extra wires coming from vcu i know two go to the eng brk switch,i still need diagrams for switches gauges and the wires entering cab under heater. Duane
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 26 days ago
Please accept my Last answer and he will move on.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
are you done with me or ?
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 25 days ago

no sir

that last answer to some time to get the info,

the other harness .will take some more,accepting the answer lets me know that im doing a good job for you..

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
I guess you cant get those as its been a long time
go-west..
go-west..
go-west.., Technician