Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

T-300 2006 is stuck in low range. T-300 #532012602. Checked…

Customer Question
T-300 2006 is stuck...

T-300 2006 is stuck in low range

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T-300 #532012602

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked all the wireing and solenoids. the codes say the rt and lt joy sticks are not connected and the hyd drive pup not calibrated. the machine kicked into low then high a few times then stuck into low.we got it used and its never been able to run any attachments.it does not have high flow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/11/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Please post the complete fault code numbers you have logged.

Got it handeld
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Thanks for the update.