Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need to get a nissan civilian 1986 gearbox itis a special…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a nissan civilian 1986 gearbox itis a special box low/high range and had a power unit to enable power supply through the bus this has been taken off any suggestions where i can find one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Nissan Civilian 1986 sorry dont have any other details

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes the gear box is slipping out of 4th gear

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 3 days by:
1/12/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don't know where to buy parts in New Zealand. I use a used parts dealer in the US for some stuff. I can provide that if it will help, otherwise I'm not sure where to get the needed part in New Zealand.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5 star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

thankyou I will try another source in australia

You're welcome.

I work with a guy that came over from Australia. When I see him, I'll ask him if he has any suggestions as well.