Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I have a 2003 international 4300 Dt466 with staring

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 2003 international 4300 Dt466 with staring problems.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

International 4300/2003/dt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

We change the cam sensor/ still have the same problems

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
1/8/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 1 month ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What problems are you having?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5 star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Do you need more time to resolve the issue?

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson