Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have 1991 ford f600, after this cold weather passed

Customer Question
I have 1991 ford...

I have 1991 ford f600, after this cold weather passed through, the rear parking brake locked up. it's a hydraulic coffee canister. any idea where to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?

Never replaced brake. but full of brake fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '91 Ford?

F 600 diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 600 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and it seems the parking brake control valve became very easy to move in and out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats about it, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help if you still need help. Let me know if you got this resolved or still need help. I will be logged in between jobs as time allows . We can follow up as needed.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 5 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? For some reason this got lost in the archives. My sincere apologies. Let me know if you still need help or to close this out if not.