Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a problem with my loader Case 821 no foward and

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my loader Case 821 B no foward and reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I dont have a serial number with me is 821B 1995

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I try complete conection on foward and reverse command

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I try to conectivity under cab a transmission solenoid 6 pin connecter

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
i want transmission eletrical diagram for 821 B
or help me for repair my trouble
i need electrical diagram for transmission CASE Loader 821B
1/5/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

First verify power in and out of the shift controller in each gear position to the transmission solenoids and verify it is switching to the different solenoids with someone in the cab shifting through the gears for you. If okay check the transmission oil, suction screen, and filter for metal/debris that would confirm and internal failure requiring disassembly and rebuild. Check for burnt smelling and dark/discolored oil as well. Let me know. We can follow up as needed. If clean and the shifter and wiring harness test good (common failure), the next step is to test the pressures for a possible pump or converter issue. Lube pressure is usually the first lost on a pump that is failing. If caught in time you can save the transmission and converter but over time it causes further damage. Check the neutralizer circuit as well to be sure this is not causing the transmission to remain in neutral.... Turn off the function and check that circuit for problems as well.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Ok next monday i check solenoid by solenoid but this morning i check 6 pins connecter on transmission and never power on any pin is normal?
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

No power on any pin to the transmission harness is not normal... Test in and out of the shifter in the cab... See if there is power to the shifter but not out.... If so replace the shifter.

Ok when my shifter is forward first speed where is on at the 6 pin connecter
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Get me the Transmission model info from the Transmission ID tag.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

There will be more than one clutch applied when switching between gears.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 5 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.