Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I need to know the torque specs for a 2011 paccar engine.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the torque specs for a 2011 paccar engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Paccar Mx #Y002864

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I do by myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need right now please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Hello
1/4/2018
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Is this am MX13?

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

If so what torque specs are you looking for? What work are you doing? in frame?

Hello I waiting for the answer
sr
Sorry for the rush but I’m stuck and the customer is waiting for the truck
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

I am an actual technician and human and this info needs to be looked up.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

I understand the rush but I can only gather it as I pull it up...

Ok perfect
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Im having computer troubles.... Im going to opt out but I will also forward this link to a coupl others in hopes they can get right on it

Ok thanks
Did you know how long it going to take?
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What specs are you needing and which MX engine do you have?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5 star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

That I have I need the torque specs for head rockers injectors
also I have some codes

Were injectors done or you haven't pulled this apart yet?

Do you have the DAVIE software to check those codes?? I ask that for in order to change injector 5, you must have the calibration code for the injector and program it in or the engine will be "dead in the water" and be at the 5 mph derate until those calibrations are put in.