Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

We are installing a Sellick STM 55 on a new trailer and

Customer Question
We are installing a...

We are installing a Sellick STM 55 on a new trailer and can't ID the under ride part number to purchase. It would be the hinged style. Cany you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

STM-55K4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

S/n 10042610STM55K4 model STM-55K4

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just need someone familiar with a Sellick forklift mounting and under ride to meet DOT criteria.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 2 days by:
1/7/2018
Technician: Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience: ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

When you bought this, you didn't have the mount kit that came with it? Usually when these truck mounter forklifts are purchased, you get the mount kit with them or you buy then from the trailer manufacturer for the trailer, or the truck mount from the body manufacturer. I'm surprised you didn't have one with youre.

What trailer info or truck info do you have and I can see if I have the numbers for the body/trailer OEMs. We set a lot of them up for roofing companies in our area.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 10 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much I can back to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Please note: The site does the phone call requests, not I. I do not generate the request. Same as the memberships. The only thing I ask for is a positive 5 star rating, when we are finished, for my personal service to you.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy