Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a defective ignition switch. I need the switch

Customer Question
I have a defective...

I have a defective ignition switch. I need the switch electrical diagram. thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T5c 2145 20309

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing myself. I have a replacement switch with me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/31/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Would you like just the diagram for your question or the full manual for a premium service? We can follow up as needed on here

only the ignition switch diagram. Thanks. It should have been in the owners manuel
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

No problem.

Click on this link I uploaded the schematics for you.

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

no, I do not need to talk, I only need the ignition switch diagram. I will fix it myself. Thank you.
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

the site sends auto messages for calls ignore those... no worries....

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Im a user of the site like yourself. Please remember to take a moment to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site

Dan, please send me the wiring diagram before it get dark. I't's 15% outside and I need that machine before it get dark. I have no lights on it. Please. Thank you.
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

I already did

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

at 3:07

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

scroll back and click on the link Words "Service info"

I will not call. Just send me the schematic. I will write a review.
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Are you seeing my replies?

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

I posted the schematic 10 minutes ago

I only need the wiring diagram for my t5c backhoe ignition switch and Danil Wilson do not want to send I to me. It should be in the manual to begin with. And no I will not pay $26 bucks for it. I hope you have a better conscience then Dan. Thanks.

I need an answer NOW. THANK YOU. BERTIN *

I was proud to buy your machine because of the sign "MADE IN THE USA". I ordered an ignition switch OVERNIGHT from John the 14th of December, I have YET to get the darn thing. The best compliment I can say about your SUPPORT, IT SUCKS. have a happy new year.
It SUCKS, SUCKS, AND THEN SOME.
Technician: carlo-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.