Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a JD 320 skid with no electric to the accessory panel…

Customer Question
I have a JD...

I have a JD 320 skid with no electric to the accessory panel switches. fuse is good. the digital display works

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I'm not on site. Ill have to get ser#. It is a 2004. The dealer had cab up to pull fuel tank out. I havent had heat, a.c., or wiper since.I wander if the wires are ran in a way that they may be pinched when the cab was tilted.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. I didn't expect all this. this is cool. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/31/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago

Take a close look at the wiring and connector pins for corrosion or damage and if okay test all fuses for power on both sides with the IGN power on using a volt meter or test light. Replace any with power only on one side. If okay check your relays by swapping with a known good one one at a time for test purposes. Test power in and out of the IGN switch in all switch positions as well. Check for fault codes and post any logged codes. Click on this link to help with component identification and locations.

Parts

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.