Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Hydralics do not work, outside temp 10 deg.F. Tried to heat…

Customer Question
Hydralics do not work...

Hydralics do not work, outside temp 10 deg.F. Tried to heat hyd. Pump no improvement Hydrostatic drive, in Nutral sounds like oil is pumping slight dip in engine RPM

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

TC 30

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, heat gun on hyd.oil filter, and on hydr.pump

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/29/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

No drive in two wheel or 4WD? Do you have front loader? Nothing works, no three point? All hydraulics work off the same hydraulic pump is there any water or moisture in the hydraulic oil, that may be frozen, keeping pump from getting fluid? If you loosen line on the outlet side of the pump is fluid flowing?