Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 1992/2200. Ar81055*U311943K. I am needing to move…

Customer Question
I have a 1992/2200 ...

I have a 1992/2200

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ar81055*U311943K

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am needing to move injection pumps and do not have any reference material on how to set the timing properly to make the move.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that this is a new engine that came with a leaking injector pump and I am putting the old on on until I can get the new one fixed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/28/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What is the make of the truck and the engine make?

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Mazda with a Perkins?