Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 1996 Freightliner business class truck and the horn…

Customer Question
I have a 1996...

I have a 1996 Freightliner business class truck and the horn don't work. I replaced the horn but still nothing. I found the fuse box but I don't know which fuse and/or relay operates the horn.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I can give you the vin. 1fv3hfac5tl793983

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just what fuse and or relay to check.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 7 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?