Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a c-7 300 hp. Have chance to buy new c-7 330 hp two…

Customer Question
I have a c-7...

I have a c-7 300 hp. Have chance to buy new c-7 330 hp two different serial numbers how do I find out if all going to work

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

Sterling 7500 07. Wax57788 New fmm26718

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Coming up on 15000 hrs getting tired it's a crane

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just want to make sure this swap will work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/20/2017
Technician: Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert replied 6 months ago
Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
Buy the wax57788. The fmm26718 is a military engjne. It’s 24 volts. The wax is a 12 volt system. The wax will work in place of any C7.Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Hey. I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks.