Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Looking for notes on 7400 series cab a/c-heat blend door…

Customer Question
Looking for notes on...

Looking for notes on 7400 series cab a/c-heat blend door installation

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Truck Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok, so if you are still there ask him if I can install both new doors without re aligning using the max A/C method.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pulled the old ones out, just want to reinstall the new ones.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/20/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Yes you can do that, but again you will not have the feature of Max

just install the new doors no adjustment is needed

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5- star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.