Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

WE HAVE A 1993 FORD L8000 NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT STARTER. IS…

Customer Question
WE HAVE A 1993...

WE HAVE A 1993 FORD L8000 NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT STARTER

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

IS ON IT

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

WE PUT A NEW REMAN STARTER ON IT IT CAME IN WITH STARTER GEAR BAD & FLYWHEEL GEAR GONE

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

JUST THE STARTER THAT BELONES ON IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/18/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is make and model of the engine,Please

JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT WAS THE PART NUMBER FOR THE STARTER THAT CAME OUT ON THE TRUCKIT IS A CUMM MOTOR & CUMM SAID IT WAS A FORD PARTTHANKSCARL

Hi

Than you for that

I need what model the engine is L 10 ??