Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Mate I have a 2007 Argosy, and I'm having an issue with the…

Customer Question
Hi mate I have a...
Hi mate I have a 2007 Argosy, and I'm having an issue with the auto,the check trans light was blinking and it got stuck in gear,not responding to the shift lever at all.as the check trans light is blinking I can hear a clicking sound in the left side of the dash
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Technician: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman

Hi, my name is ***** ***** for your question.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did you check for active and inactive codes?

Retrieve active codes by cycling key from on position 2 times

Retrieve inactive codes by cycling 4 times

What codes did you get both active/inactive?

88 means system did not power down correctly

If all that comes up is 88 check and clean all battery connections

check inline fuses, fuse holders and connections in battery box as they supply power to trans TCU
Also follow wiring from fuse holder to trans and look for rubbed out spots and repair as needed.

Especially going out battery box and around frame common areas of bad connections

Let me know