Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Machine stopped. WIF code came up changed water seperator.

Machine stopped. WIF...

Machine stopped. WIF code came up changed water seperator. now PIN comes up machine will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

260

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Geo260wvcc 747353

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is a 260 keyless start

12/12/2017
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day. What is the make of this machine you are working on? Is this a Deere Skidsteer?

It is a jcb 260

Thanks for the updated info. Keyless start / JCB immobilizer – allows up to 5 different four digit PIN numbers for added security and accountability. Have you entered all programmed PIN numbers into the Machine? If none will work you will likely have to have the dealer reset the system for you and they will want proof of ownership before doing so. Let me know if you need more help. We can follow up as needed.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

I only have 1, 4 digit code

Try disconnecting the battery and touching the cables together then reconnecting the batteries and see if it will then reset and take your PIN. If not, you will need the dealer to plug in with the software and reprogram/update the system

Ok thanks. Will try in a m

Pleasure to help. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. Wish you and yours a great holidays. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.

Daniel Wilson