Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have Truck Repair Questions? Ask an Expert

Medium and Heavy Trucks

I'm working on an 86 Cummins L10 VIN: 34528672 I will be

I'm working on an 86...
I'm working on an 86 Cummins L10 VIN: 34528672 I will be doing an inframe as well as front end plate gasket and cam bushings..... I need procedures and torque specs
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Daniel Wilson

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok.... I have the engine tore down and ready to pull gears to do end plate and cam bushings..... so if you can send me those procedures first, that would great

click on this link. also if interested in viewing the full service book Ill send over the file sharing offer.

Rebuild specs

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

There has to be another reply from you on the board for me to be able to send over that offer.

Let me know if you need more help above what I have sent over.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will probably need the service book.... I will probably need some procedures on pulling and reinstalling cam gear and harmonic balancer

Once accepted let me know in a post here so I know to get you the link.

Daniel Wilson
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry I have been out sick.... I just accepted the offer

Hi, Hope you feel better. Copy and paste the link in your browser from the private contact link above.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson