Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a wa200 2 komatsu wheel loader with a eo3 code need…

Customer Question
I have a wa200...

I have a wa200 2 komatsu wheel loader with a eo3 code need to know how to read

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Its a wa200 a dont have ser # with

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have to read code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/9/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

that is just a general code you need to scroll thru your display to find the actual code

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

i need to read the codes

Hi

Thank you for the response

yes you need to go thru the display to find the code

that eo3 is just saying that you have a fault

or need to plug into a computer to get the code

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

not to be smart but you dont need to plug computor into this machine it all on board do you have the codes the codes commin up are [email protected] 571 AND [email protected]

Hi

Thank you for the response

I will look these codes up

Hi

code [email protected] is coolant temp high overheat

Can be a faulty sensor

code [email protected] is radiator coolant level low

I hope this helps you

you dont have the list and the way to clear the codes

Hi Here is the list of codes below

No, I do not have the info to clear the codes

i guess your rating is based on your pay but i need to clear codes and i know its with same buttons as to bring up codes last time i was on this site they could eaven answer my questiopn

HI

Thank you for the reply

With all due respect, you asked what code eo3 was, I answered that

I told you to scroll thru the menu, I looked up the new codes

and sorry I do not have how to clear them

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Hi

I took the time to answer your question

please take the time to respond to me

Have a Merry Christmas

Wayne, Journeyman