Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

After changen fuel filter air ir trap in how i bleed is

Customer Question
After changen fuel filter...

After changen fuel filter air ir trap in how i bleed is eletronic pump 2007 cummins

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Is volvo with 6.70 cummins i don have serial no

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im traint to fixing my self so far i did what a mecanic sai with the ke on an fo

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

All e need to know is how get ari out of the sistem is 2007 volvo with cummin 6,70

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
12/5/2017
Technician: JustAnswer, Other replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Get back tomorrow
No phone call just sent me advice
Advice what i have to do to get air trap in injector after changing fuel filters on 2007 volvo semi with 6.70 cummins
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Mike

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this today

there is no bleeding the injectors, they are self-bleeding

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

MorningJust following up with you didmy answer help you ??Wayne
Wayne, Journeyman