Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

My skeed steer don’t start, he start perfectly wit the

Customer Question
Good morning My skeed...

Good morning My skeed steer don’t start , he start perfectly wit the security switch on in the regular position don’t start . Is a LS185B

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

N5M408524

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

LS185B

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much this service cost

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Heavy Equipment Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Hello
12/3/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Is the seat belt light staying on? The seat switch and the seat belt switch can keep the engine from starting.

The switch are working I check both of them
Seat and seat belt

The only reason for the engine not to crank in the run position, would be a safety switch not working, Other than the seat and seat belt, not sure what other safety it would have,??

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks.