Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

What all do i need to remove to get to the bottom bolt. N14…

Customer Question
What all do i...

What all do i need to remove to get to the bottom bolt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

N14 esp 4v4nc9jh81n260919

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes can't get to the bottom bolt only

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No best solution to get to the bottom bolt only

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Technician: Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician replied 8 months ago
Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience: International and Isuzu trucks , International, Maxxforce, Cummins and Isuzu engines, Diagnostic and electrical troubleshooting specialist , Hvac and truck /trailer refrigeration troubleshooter

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** Which bolt are you trying to get to ?

Bottom next to the block

Is it possible for you to send a pic?

No it's on a n14 Cummins

I understand that . I'm just trying to figure out which bolt you are talking about... That 's why I was hoping you could send a pic so I could get a better look at it .

Do you still need help with this ?