Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

I have a 2007 Kenworth w900 and i have a whole row of fuses…

Customer Question
I have a 2007 Kenworth...
I have a 2007 Kenworth w900 and i have a whole row of fuses not working. I don't have wipers, cb, radio, or heater. When I use the power probe to give it power it lights up the that whole row on the fuse panel and wants to trip the breaker. The CB only has 6 volts going to it.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Technician: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Bobby

I'm Wayne

I will assist you with this issue today

have seen this before, you need to take fuse box out

and the wires feed are corroded, that needs to be cleaned up

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Do you have the wiring diagram ?

Hi Bobby

I will look , but I do not think so

Hang tight

HI

I am sorry,

I do not but click here for a free download

I hope this helps you

I signed up for an account for the diagram and it's given me the run around

Hi Bobby

I am very sorry for that

I will look elsewhere

Hi Bobby

No free diagrams, sorry

when you say you use power probe, the strip goes on >>

It was a faulty relay. How do I get a refund?

Moring Bobby

Contact customer service request a refund