Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

Looking for c12 front motor mount torque specs. C12

Customer Question
Looking for c12 front...

Looking for c12 front motor mount torque specs

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

C12 2KS03757

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am fixing it myself. My manual hasn't shown up that I have ordered

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That was my main concern at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/29/2017
Technician: Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert replied 7 months ago
Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Thanks for asking your question. I will try and help you out.
I can get you the info you need. Your talking about the bolts that hold on the front lower motor mount correct?
The bolts that hold on the front motor mount torque to 75 foot pounds.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.