Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

We have a 1999 Freightliner FL80 with VIN:

Customer Question
We have a 1999...

We have a 1999 Freightliner FL80 with VIN: 1FY6JFABXXH991427

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I want to interface with electronic throttles. Where is the connector?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is an old jet refueler we are upgrading. We are Westmor

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

There should be an interface with wired or pinns N02, N10, N12 and N22. Just need to know location.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/30/2017
Technician: go-west.., Technician replied 8 months ago
go-west..
go-west.., Technician

Good evenging

are you looking to wire in throttle controls ??

if so we will be doing this through the cruzz switches..

Didn't you read the question? This is not an answer!! Disregard my order. I am cancelling it.