Medium and Heavy Trucks

Have truck repair questions? Ask an Expert

2017 pro star. A/c not working. Throwing code spn2609 fmi…

Customer Question
2017 pro star. A/c...

2017 pro star. A/c not working. Throwing code spn2609 fmi 15. And spn3985 fmi 9. Trying to figure out how to fix

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2017 international pro star. Isx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has been 2 3 shops. No one can figure it out. They have changed condenser high pressure switch charged the system evacuation of the system recharged the system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't guess

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
11/29/2017
Technician: Daniel Wilson,
 replied 4 months ago
Daniel Wilson

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What are the symptoms you are experiencing?

My compressor will not come on
Wanting to know about the 2 codes i asked about and how to fix them
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson